1. Sign Up with GameHog!Create an account with Gamehog using your credit card, at present we are only able to accept Visa and Mastercard for monthly subscription payments. Once verified, you have access to the full Gamehog experience.
2. Create your Game List.Browse through the lists of games for your preferred platform, Xbox360, PS2, PS3 and Wii. Select "Add to List" when you find games that you want to play. You can manipulate your Games List to receive them in any order you desire. It is best to have between 15 and 20 games in your request list at any time.
3. Receive your Games.Sit back and receive the first available games in your Games List - we like to think of it as 'The Trough'. Your games will arrive via NZ Post. If your first game is not available, the next available game will be sent.
4. Play your Games.Play the games for as long as you like. As long as your monthly subscription is up to date you can return and receive more games when and as often as you choose.
5. Return and Receive your Games.Once you’re done with the game simply put it in the freepost envelope provided. When Gamehog receives the game, we'll send your next one.
Remember there are "no due dates", "no late fees", "free delivery", "free return postage" and you can cancel anytime